Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Freya's littlelife backpack review

LittleLife Toddler Animal Backpack - Bee


I bought this for Freya a few months ago, she is always running into the road. I thought it was expensive but didn't want it to break if she darted off! She is very strong and we have had many wrestling matches with her in it and it's standing up to the test perfectly. She loves wearing it fortunately and is just big enough to fit her nappy and spare top and bottoms for nursery. We havent used the hood yet but think it's a great idea if you get caught in the rain.
I honestly wouldnt want to be without this and such a huge choice of designs :) I can honestly say I think it's saved her life :)









Here she is using it here and there

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own, I was not asked to provide a review and did not receive anything for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment