Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Freya gets crafty....

In my effort to occupy Freya I bottled out of the paints and opted to start off with a white board.
My friend has one at her house and all the kids love it.
I got one that goes on the wall as we don't have a lot of space. I have to say she hasn't used it as much as I hoped she would. It's also driving me slightly mad that the pens seem to miss the huge board and go on the wall and then she just throws them on the floor without lids on. Also the board wipers don't actually clean the board. I end up scrubbing it every night with some cif :/
There has also been more being mean to Lucas about it and not letting him join in.

Since I love cake I tried to do some baking with her, this again is a real challenge for me as I can't stand the mess she makes and she insists on doing most of the mixing herself despite the fact she isn't strong enough to mix. She doesn't like taking turns with me anymore than anyone else. Coupled with the fact you've only got to turn your back for a second and she's doing something awful I'm amazed it turned out so well!







Making her own sandwiches is another thing I keep catching her doing. It's the same every time, 2 slices of bread, butter then jam, one on top of the other then cut into triangles, normally I get to to cut it but this time she tried to make her own triangles.





She asked to do some more baking so we made some chocolate buns, as usual as soon as I turned my back she'd stuck the bowl on her head!







No comments:

Post a Comment