Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Christmas with Freya

Christmas is always hectic when you've got little people and expensive when you have teenagers so I was expecting to feel overwhelmed this year, I wasn't sure how Freya would react to the festive additions to the house, whether she would rip open everyone else's presents and had accepted she probably wouldn't join us at the table for Christmas dinner.

I was therefore pleasantly surprised at how well it all went.

She was ridiculously excited when the decorations came out but that was my bad organisation, it really would have been better to put them up when she was in bed.

I eventually managed to get the tree done and she and Lucas regularly re-did it for me until the bottom of the tree was rather bare!

She really loved her stocking which turned out to have to be her Ben and Holly bag as I couldn't find all the stockings! The present opening was manic and she kept asking for more and more not taking much notice of what she'd opened. However she didn't try and open anyone else's so that was good.

Amazingly she did sit at the table for most of the dinner and even put a hat on briefly before running off to play and even let Lucas share her new keyboard!








No comments:

Post a Comment