Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Documenting the inappropriate behaviour

It has started to really frustrate me that nearly every time Freya is seen by a professional she acts as though butter wouldn't melt, she still displays her repetitive behaviours and ocd tendencies but she just never seems to be naughty. So I decided to try and snap a photo of her every time she is doing something inappropriate so I can show them what she's like for me!
Here she is showing how she likes to eat her sauce!




One of her key workers says I must insist she sits at the table to eat and play, this is all well and good but for nearly 3 years Freya has stood to eat and done jigsaws in the doorways, (I have no idea why she does them there), despite the fact she loves licking stuff she isn't meant to lick she would rather stick her hand in her ice cream cone and lick her hand than lick the ice cream :/ Yes I can suggest she does it the way she's meant to but then I haven't been sat watching for the last 3 years as she ran riot just not trying to do anything about it but it just hasn't got through to her. I am becoming less bothered about the things she does too, ok it's gross but she's not hurting anyone and the alternative is a very unhappy screaming child!

No comments:

Post a Comment