Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sensory play

Here is Freya trying out some of her new sensory things,
I'm not sure the point of the rocker/balancer but it has stopped her jumping about on the sofa, unfortunately poor Lucas has been bashed with it a few times!



I picked this up from the charity shop for £1.99 :) I imagine most people had no idea what it was

I also bought some cheap cereal from the supermarket and borrowed a drawer from their ikea unit to make a sensory play tray for her, she was a bit unsure of sticking her hands in and mostly used a little measuring spoon to find and bury stuff but it kept her amused for ages! 
I didn't buy anything special, we just found tiny things lying about the house to bury, we cut up a bit of pipe cleaner, put a button, a safety pin etc in to look for so all in all about £1.40 to make :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment